- PCC Industry Member of 2020 - Eddie Woods
Eddie and his wife Carol have always gone above and beyond with their support of PCCs in Greater SC. They both actively work to promote, present, MC, fundraise for as well as, set up and tear down events in Greenville, Spartanburg, Charleston SC and beyond.
As featured in the April 2020 PCC Insider (pp 11-12) the Upstate PCC was considering options for their annual Business Customer Appreciation event in Spartanburg SC at the outbreak of COVID 19 in March 2020. Eddie Woods stepped up to coordinate with SourceLink a virtual event using their ZOOM account, and equipment to facilitate presentations. Since the first PCC Zoom meeting was launched in March by Eddie Woods, the rest of the industry stepped up to what is now the new norm. Stacey thanked Eddie during the Upstate PCC?s annual Coffee Break event this morning for leading the Upstate PCC of Greater SC in innovative ways.
Originally from the Boston area, Eddie Woods has over 35 years of experience in the mailing industry. As Postal Liaison with SourceLink for 12 years Eddie looks to learn more, make improvements, and apply the latest technologies . Prior Eddie worked in the restaurant industry, having a Wendy?s franchise in Wyoming. Eddie is serving his seventh year as Industry Co-Chair of the Upstate PCC of Greater SC. Eddie went to high school in High Point NC, attended NC State for two years; where he was a member of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity and graduated from Campbell College with a BS in Mathematics. Eddie and Carol have been married for 30 years and between them have three daughters, eight grandchildren two great grandchildren and another due in December!
On behalf of the United States Postal Service and the PCC community, we congratulate Eddie Woods and look forward to more great things from Eddie.
- Virtual Coffee Break Recording
- April 2020 PCC Insider
- 2020 USPS Price Update Guide
- This is the 2020 USPS Price Increase Guide for postal rates!
- USPS Honors SF & Marleylilly
- Click the link below to read more about how the USPS honors local area mailers Security Finance & Marleylilly!
- Shout Out to Tracie & Denine
- 2019 BMEU Holiday Hours
- SBA Presentation 2020
- 2017 USPS Price Change Information & Fact Sheet
- Click the link above to open PDF about the 2017 USPS price change and fact sheets.
- National PCC Database
- Upstate PCC 2015 Webinar Download
- PCC Winter 2013 Newsletter
- PCC Summer 2013 Newsletter
- PCC Winter 2012 Newsletter
- PCC Fall 2012 Newsletter
- Postal Vision Newsletter for SC Mailers
- This is a Greater SC BSN (Business Service Network) Newsletter featuring information on the latest trends in the postal industry. It includes highlights of the previous few months and of upcoming important changes, new products, and general information.
- PCC Insider
- PCC Insider is your electronic gateway to information about the U.S. Postal Service, Postal Customer Councils and the issues that affect the mailing industry. You'll get the latest information on products and services, technology advances and pricing and classification. We'll keep you posted on developments that affect your mailing operations. You'll learn about programs and outreach efforts that can help you achieve mailing success.
- Mail Pro
- MailPro is a free bimonthly publication for mailing professionals. It contains information on current Postal Service programs and services, rates and classification, mailing success stories and industry news. You can receive this publication via mail, or view it online.